Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FABULOUS Little Finds...




As the weather warms, my need for summer accessories sizzles. Recently, on one of my days off I ventured over to the Woman's Exchange in Ladue. The store is always packed wall to wall with great home accessories, children's attire, and woman's clothing (although, usually $$-$$$). Upon entering, I spotted them...so ME, so PREPPY, and oh sooo PERFECT! I was pleasantly surprised to find these babies pictured below, neatly displayed in their jewelry section. Wow...was I a happy girl!!! Obviously, I splurged as my impulses took over :) BUT the bonus is the pieces are priced very fairly- ranging from approximately $22.00-$55.00. 
For those of you who can't make it over to the Woman's Exchange-check out your local Lilly Pulitzer store or fornash.com-where you will find all of the pieces featured here and much, much, more!







No comments:

Post a Comment