Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pink and Brown Perfection

Barbie meets the County Club-what a CUTE ride! Would love to put on my Lilly dress and my Jack Rogers and cruise around :)

One of my FAVORITE bedrooms ever! I can't get enough of chocolate brown-love the pops of pink in the flowers, and a chandelier always makes a room prettier 

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chair-enough said

Really like the fabric canopy and headboard-not such a fan of the random small prints on the wall, but other than that-this room would be great for two little girls


I don't know why I like this image so much..I think it's all the white lacquer, maybe the pineapple lamp base or the gold mirror??? Don't know if I'd be brave enough to try such a big bold print, 
but it works here. 


Love when the interior of cabinets are shelves are painted a different color than the frame-it really defines the structure of the piece. Very old english-rustic country cottage look-cute!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment: